So later after I picked up paint, a really pretty yellow. I sanded the rusty spots and sprayed it with the paint. It was already yellow just faded. That made it easy to paint. Now for the cushions. I did not know what I wanted but narrowed it down to red, black or aqua. Off to Joann's I went and got piping and fabric, all of their outdoor was 50% off so I saved some bucks there. I chose a Aqua fabric, just because that is what they had that I liked.
So now fast forward 2 weeks, and this it what I have now! Isn't it great! I love it and so does the family, it will look really good on the sun porch, bring a little summer to the winter!
Sorry I only have the after photo! Of course I forgot to take a before! Hope you like it too!
I am linking up to