Monday, September 26, 2011

Cabinet Repainted

I wanted a small bookcase to put in the kitchen to put my Pyrex on.  Craigslist to the rescue!  I found this tall skinny cabinet for hardly nothing.  In the picture it looked cream colored, but in real life it was mustard.  That was not the color I wanted, so I got out the paint, hmm, red or white?  White, of course!


I repainted it and could not wait to get it in the kitchen!  And load it down with vintage stuff!  I love the vintage feel to it.  See the glasses?  I bought those at a yard sale on a whim, like $.50.  They are the green glass that is bubbly.  The kids love them!  They generally roll their eyes when Mom comes home with stuff, but they use these every day, I am always washing and putting them back!  Who'd a thunk it?

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment