Saturday, October 29, 2011

I can't believe it!

Yes, it has been a while since I posted, sometimes life just gets busy!  Here is something that I have been busy with....

Cool, huh?  I won this beauty, even better!  If you check out Accuquilt on FaceBook, they have a Friday Fun Question, you anser the question and see if you get an email saying you've won.  Well I got the email, and then I deleted it without realizing I had won!  I emailed Accuquilt and asked if maybe possiabley I won.  They answered back pretty fast and got the Go! Baby right out to me.

I have been saving for this or the larger cutter and now I could use this money to buy dies.  This is such a hard decision!  There are so many great dies to choose, finally I chose the 2 1/2" strip die.  I cut my fabric into 2 1/2" strips for bindings, so this will save so much time.  I can lay as many layers as I need and cut them all at once.  The ends of the strip die does not have blades, so I don't have to worry about getting short pieces.  This die is great and the Go! Baby is so neat and small.  Now I will pick up dies every so often and save a lot of time cutting basic shapes and the shaped dies are so cute, maybe I will start doing applique!

It seems as if this has turned into a review!  Well it is fun to use and easy to store!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment